Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Drawings of Fashun


Last official day at work!

I'm excited to have some free time before I go back to Hong Kong but, also a wee bit sad to leave. Working at Zen Wu Design has definitely helped me narrow down my choices of courses at school. Still going to stick with illustration but, I have decided to switch my ceramics class for a Visual Com. class. Hopefully it won't be as boring as Intro to Viscom?

On another note, I guess I'll have to save Multilevel Fashion Illustration for next semester :/ I still have my mound of Science and Social Studies credits to finish and squeeze into my schedule. Poo.

Here are some of my favorite pieces from Fashion Illustration last semester. Just marker and pen, 30-45 minutes with a live model. I actually prefer the under drawings (on the right) that are like a preliminary sketch I put under the final to get the "feel" of the piece first.






I shall be off now!...to watch some more Olympics and slack off on my last day hehe

Oh and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but I finally updated my portfolio site. It is still kind of messy and well...filled with random stuff but check it out anyways :) 

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment