Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Dinner


 This is a food post! 


So, for my birthday as I said in my previous post, I went to PS Cafe in Singapore with a couple of my friends. In my opinion, it was amazing. Before going, I did read some bad reviews but ignored them because a friend had recently been there and said we had to go. 
It was SOO GOOOD.

I got the:
Rose and Berries Sangria 
Truffle Fries!!
Lulu's "Leftover" Lasagna  
Double Chocolate Blackout Cake


No, I am not 1000 kilos. We shared the fries and the cake :) I recommend everything I ate because, it was all absolutely delicious. If you're ever in Singapore, gogo! They have multiple outlets but the one we went to at Dempsey Hill had such a nice ambiance, it would be a lovely brunch place as well.















We were soso full that we decided to walk around Dempsey Hill after and take pictures. A lot of them were a tad blurry so I was really disappointed after uploading my pictures :( 

My dress is from TopShop, bag from Urban Outfitters and necklace+shoes from Marni. 
*Sidenote: The Marni shoes are the most comfortable pair of heels I have ever worn in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment