Monday, July 30, 2012

Tea Time

Seems like all I post about these days is food...hehe. Oh well, at least it's yummy! (and why refrain from eating all the delicious phood in Singapore when I won't be able to get it back in Chicago soon, right?)

I'm just going to ignore allllll the comments I've been getting from my relatives, including "Oh! She looks meatier!" Yeah.

Anyways, I went to the "Local High Tea" and Goodwood Park Hotel the other day. It was pretty good, although I expected it more of a tea and scones on a cake tier kind of soiree. I choose this place because I've always thought the outside exterior is really beautiful, and also because my parents got married here! :)






 
Now down to the food! The choices were plentiful, from local Singapore delights to cakes and even bread pudding. Personally, for high tea I thought it was a bit much but, looking around most people came for a late lunch instead of high tea. My favorite part was the kuehs (local cakes and desserts), which I miss so so much when I'm back in the States. 

Overall, good selection which was not too bad but not fantastic either. Give it a try and let me know what you thought!

   
Find more info about Goodwood Park's Afternoon Tea.... Here!

Alsoalso. I got my first paycheck today. Yay!! Now....what to buy hmmmmm ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment