Friday, July 20, 2012

Graphic 80's

Why don't people use rainbows and unicorns in graphic design anymore?! Graphic design (in my opinion) seemed so much more vibrant and exciting back in the 80's. I mean, how awesome are unicorns, rainbows and everything random including floating body parts. 

Anyways, I went on this freak "80'S GRAPHICS!!!" binge today because I was avoiding my project at work. I am/was so stumped! I'm basically designing a red packet for Chinese New Year based on the next animal of the zodiac calendar, the snake. 

I hate snakes. Just looking at pictures creeps me out, which is why I am not enjoying being forced to look at pictures so I can sketch out my design. :-( 

Good news though, I have decided to do an art deco pattern snake, very not realistic so no more pictures of snakes for me. Yay!

Hurr ah sum "80'S GRAPHICSS!!!!!" which are totally awesome.



Enjoy the weekend 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment