Monday, July 30, 2012

Vietnom


Doing a second post today because sadly, I am bored at work. I've finished the projects my boss had me working on and now I am just killing time till my last day (Wednesday) hehe. Technically I am supposed to be working on the red packets designs but, I need a breather.

So, here are some more of my film photos from my Cambodia/Vietnam trip! The previous post was Cambodia so these are from Vietnam. Firstly, can I just say that Vietnamese people are so so so nice. Everyone we spoke to was so friendly and helpful, it really made the trip that (<------>) much better. And of course all the food was absolutely scrumptious, despite all the walking we did I definitely gained weight. I loss count of how many "Oh, this is just a pre-meal snack" Banh Mis we had. Sew goode.

From Cambodia we proceeded to Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Hanoi and then Ha Long Bay. I lovedddd Hanoi, I can definitely see myself moving and living there some point in my life. Getting a huge studio in the old city and just wandering, ahhhh. The old city reminded me so much of Shanghai's French Concession although, it made me a wee bit sad because I wasn't going back to Shanghai this summer.

I will stop blabbering on about this amazing country and trip now. So as per usual, enjoy the pictures :)























  Oh hayhayhay and check out my 500px page! I have not put many photos on it yet but heeeeyyyy check it out please ----> www.500px.com/addiechong

Also, I need this shirt. Its so kewl, no?

 

And its 6pm! End of yet another work day and I am off to the second hand book store with the angry Indian owners to find Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  I will report back if I find any deliciously old beautiful books. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment